About Trudy Beerman
To Invite Trudy to share with your audience/group, click HERE
Trudy Beerman is a TV Producer, Radio Host and Best Selling Author, with many Financial Industry Credentials.
Trudy Beerman believes she is everything the Bible says she is. She breathes in faith and exhales fear. She is the Speaker who finds the money trail in any topic. She is a Christian Stewardship Strategist who moves Christian business owners and income earners to #BeMore #HaveMore #GiveMore. TV is my distribution system, not my purpose.
My mission is to help people navigate the misunderstood space of Christians and Money.
We have programs and software that helps Christian entrepreneurs move rapidly from self-funding their business, taxing their personal credit and family funds to a position of sustainable profit.
- I grew up a Missionary Kid, and I know family finance from that perspective.
- I served a Christian non-profit in an administrative capacity, and I know ministry finance from that perspective.
- I served in corporate America and had to handle a multi-million dollar budget for the two departments I ran. I understand faithful and ethical financial management from that perspective.
- I served as a church administrator, plus my father and brother are senior Pastors of both small and sizeable congregations, so I know church finances from an inside perspective.
- I endured a divorce 25 years ago, and survived that financial ruin. So I know personal finances from that perspective.
- I took care of my grandmother in her final years and administrated her affairs. I know family finances from a Caregiver's perspective.
- God buffered my family with abundance before the recession, so I enjoyed finances from a place of abundance perspective.
- Our family lost it all during the recession of 2006-2012, and a member of our family had to file for bankruptcy. So I know desperation from that perspective.
Then the Lord helped us climb out of that deep negative financial hole after the recession. I know restorative finance and trusting God through the storm perspective.
- I have many years of serving the families in various churches as a financial literacy table leader and/or Budget Coach. So I have a general overview of family financial situations from that perspective.
- I helped author a state approved pre marriage course that included the mandatory segment on family finances. So, I understand divorce avoidance over money issues from that perspective.
- I am building multiple profitable businesses and Coach other Christian entrepreneurs to do the same. So I understand Biblical Finance from a leadership perspective.
Trudy is a fearless leader who will challenge people to shift their focus from money as god to the God who gives them the ability to earn money. Money definitely gets people's attention and energy, but mostly in very negative ways. Worry. Envy. Fear. Anger. Depression. It was never meant to be that way. Money is just a tool, a very powerful tool - but the Bible recognizes it as a distraction so strong that many have made money their god - and we cannot serve two masters.
Trudy is mult-licenced and certified in the Financial space. She is a six-times published author with a Best Seller, has had a few shows aired on cable TV, been a columnist for newspapers and published articles in nationally syndicated magazines.
To execute this burning thing God placed in her heart; first - God made her live the pain that many of you feel so that she would understand it and be empathetic. He made her know what it was to be perceived as poor and the recipient of charitable handouts. He made her know what it was to have much and lose it. He made her know what it was to be so broke she felt broken. God also showed her, from scripture, the way from under all these challenges.
Trudy shares her insights and AHAs willingly, generously, and often. She is at Liberty University pursuing a Doctorate in Strategic Leadership.
Trudy lives in Tampa, Florida with her husband - Dennis. She is the mother of 4 children of whom she is well pleased. Trudy was born in Kingston, Jamaica - the child of Christian Missionaries.
Trudy holds the Florida Notary, Real Estate Broker, and Insurance Agent Licenses. She is also a Paralegal and served as a Dave Ramsey Table leader at her church, and was a former member of the Kingdom Advisors.
Trudy is a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors